Italian Food Net - Privacy
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 D. Decree 196/2003, which s.r.l. Digital Mind process the data you provide in accordance with the legislation on protection of personal data. Providing data is optional but a refusal to supply determines the inability to implement its obligations under the contract of sale which you are party.
The personal data you provide is collected by electronic means and treated, even with the help of electronic media, directly and / or through third party representatives (delivery company) for purposes connected with the service and the management of the order 'purchase of products and for statistical purposes, advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail.
In any case, your data will not be disclosed (if not a company for home delivery) or sold to third parties.
Under Article. 7 D. Decree 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain information about the person in charge of your data, its methods and objectives and the logic applied to it as well:
1) confirmation of the data and their communication and their origin;
2) the identification of the owner and managers and the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as managers or agents;
3) the updating, rectification and integration of data;
4) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in violation of the law;
5) certification that the operations referred to in paragraphs 3) and 4) were brought to the attention of those to whom have been communicated and disseminated, with the exception of cases where this proves impossible or involves a means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
6) to oppose: the processing of data pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons the processing of data for commercial information purposes or for carrying out market research.
The data controller is DIGITAL MIND P. Iva 09781841003 - CF 09781841003 - email@example.com
Our server is managed both technically and in terms of connectivity Speakage Ltd.